- Assisted in modifying the training curricula for the WMATA station manager and driver orientations, as well as, the Train the Travel Trainer Workshops.
- Developed inter-active web site to provide current transportation information.
- Article about Project Ride was written in the Inwood House newsletter. To review this newsletter, please refer to the What's New page on this web site.
- Project Ride brochure is added to the Maryland Department of Disabilities web site.
- Article about Project Ride was written in the SEEC Connections newsletter.
- Project Ride an exhibitor at the Prince George's County Disabilities Expo.
- An exhibitor at the 2006 TASH Conference.
Subcommittee set out to modify and make improvements to the Montgomery
County transit provider Ride On's training materials for drivers
© Copyright 2005-2009
FreedomInTransit.org, All Rights Reserved